Wednesday 26 May 2010

Creative Inspirations Distressing!

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you're all well.....as it's Wednesday we have a FAB challenge at Creative Inspirations & this week it is Distressing......Woooooooooooooooo I love distressing the edges of my card so loved this challenge... :D

My card stock is from the paper mill, paper is rose garden by papermania, Martha Stewart Doily lace punch, Princess Tilda by Magnolia has been colored with Pro Markers & Dovecraft celebrate stamp, paper mania jewels have been added to Tilda's shoes tooo!

I can't wait to visit you all to see what you come up with for this weeks challenge & we have an EXCELLENT prize this week so you HAVE to enter to win!!!! So I'll see you over there!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline this is an adorable card...I just loveee the DP you have used, it is so feminine and delicate.And don't you just love this Tilda :). The sentiment is fab too.
hugs
Jennifer

Karen W said...

Such a sweet card

Shelley said...

Love this card Caroline. Great papers and such soft colouring. hugs shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Adorable. Great job on the distressing. Love the soft, charming colors and the vintage feel of this card!

cabio's craft corner said...

Great distressing card Caroline. Lovely card with cute image!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Janiel/ janny said...

HI Caroline sweetie, Love the card!!! Distressing looks great. I love that paper and wish that I could get it here.
hugs, Janiel

Maureen said...

So cute Caroline! Love this stamp and your colour choices are perfect.

Kathy Gerace said...

I love your card - everything about it. The pastels are beautiful! Just gorgeous!
Kathy Gerace

Unknown said...

Caroline...how adorable!! I love the colors...your coloring is fab!! Pat Frank

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Caroline.
luv
Debby

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful, received two more Tildas myself today can't wait to play. Jane x

Aunty Sue said...

caroline this is stunning and so delicate . Hugs Sue xx