Sunday 12 July 2009

Charisma Cardz Alter something...


.....what should I alter for the Charisma Cardz Challenge and I thought back to the post it not cover I made a few weeks back & remember my Gran saying "Oooooooh I'd like one of those" so as I am going to visit her tomorrow I thought let's make her one!
The above pic is what the note pad started off like, I got 4 for only £1 from the imag-e-nation shop in Newcastle.
And heres what it looks like now!!!! Much better I'm sure you'll all agree.

Purple paper from the paper mill shop, DP Daisy & Dandelion, Oval scalloped & plain nesties cut on Cuttlebug, Magnolia Tilad colored with Pro Markers & flower soft on lilacs, X-Cut flower punch, papermania jewel flower, fibres from my stash.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Fab! i love this idea! your gran will love it! love rach xx

Unknown said...

This is great, lovely gift for your gran.

Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week

Jan x

Vee said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous, love the Tilda and the colour combo. I'm sure you're Gran will love it. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison said...

great Tilda and way to transform a note book
Thanks for playing this week at Charisma Cardz
AllisonX