Thursday 29 August 2019

Pop Out

Good Afternoon!
How different is today from yesterday? the rain has gone and the sun is back but not too hot just a lovely day to be off, I have been to the shops - I am making Joe Wicks chicken pie for dinner - a favorite in our house & needed a few bits!
The washing is on the line and I am now catching up on Hollyoaks in my craft room!

I am also here to share a card I have made using the NEW Gemini pop out word dies
I have used kraft card and a floral paper from the detailed decorations paper pad.  I added diamond stickles around the "pop out" sentiment and decorated with a sentiment, die cut butterflies and jewels!

Here is a side-view to see the sentiment.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge - Feminine .
Have a FAB day - see you all soon!! x x x




1 comment:

brenda said...

Always love an easel card and this is such a pretty one, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in Allsorts 'Feminine' theme.

B x