Saturday 31 August 2019

Fabulous

Good morning!!
How are we all today? I am on my way to work, so I thought I’d share a card I have made on my day off on Thursday.

I have used all my supplies from Crafters Companion.
I used a scalloped 6x6” card blank I decorated this with Matt black card and a yellow floral paper, onto this I stamped a birthday greeting.
 This is from the birthday verse and sentiment set, but I just love this saying so wanted to give it pride of place on the front!!! I added black satin ribbon with a bow šŸŽ€ and die cut a flower to look like a daisy šŸŒø added a swirly leaf and finished with some jewels šŸ’Ž!!! 


I decorated the inside with black and white card. And I stamped another birthday sentiment inside

Here is the sentiment inside.


Thanks for visiting me!!! 
Have a fab Saturday- see you all soon!!! X x x 


Sweet Caroline Cards

No comments: