Wednesday 28 August 2019

Just for You

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today?  I am actually boiling  - it's so hot here in Norfolk, it wouldn't be so bad if we had Summer's to get used to but sun then rain then sun then rain then rain then rain - I'm sure you know what I mean LOL

I have been busy crafting away in my craft room making DT samples for Crafter's Companion.
And I have a sneak peek for you!
Gemini pop out dies!
I have used these FAB new pop out word dies to make this card.  I used stamping white card and matt black card along with this gorgeous yellow floral paper from the detailed decorations 12x12 paper pad. I used the lazy daisy die for the swirly leaves and the grand floral flower to make the flower.  These are Sara signature dies.  I stamped the Happy Birthday in black ink and layered this onto black card, I added this with 3D foam pads.  I finished the card with black jewels.

I am loving these dies and the effect they give!

They will be on Create & Craft on the 4th September- so not long to wait!

Thanks for visiting me, see you all soon!
X x X 


No comments: