Saturday 21 April 2018

Mr & Mrs Gift Box

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? Did you all enjoy the sunshine over the last few days?  I had a lovely day off on Thursday and sat for far too long in the garden, I was at work yesterday but managed to catch the last hour once I got home - doesn't the sun just make you feel happier?
 
I am here to share a gift box I have made using Sara Signature Rustic Wedding Collection.
I made the box on my Score-master scoreboard.  With ivory centura pearl and kraft card stock.  I used gold mirror card from the gold luxury car pack, along with the 6x6 Rustic Wedding paper pack, I distressed the edges with Gathered Twig distress ink.  Onto this I added embossed gold card with the elegant rose embossing folder, Onto this I added a heart cut from the delicate heart die with the self adhesive hessian sheets, I then cut the newly weds die in ivory centura pearl and kraft card, I finished the box but adding pearls.
 
Perfect little gift box for a little wedding gift.
 
I'd like to enter my box into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge - Add Pearls
 
Have a fab day!
See you all soon! x x x

4 comments:

Heather aka stampgirl said...

This is absolutely stunning and the gold makes it look so elegant!

brenda said...

What a beautifully tactile creation and perfect for our 'Use Pearls' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Beautifully decorated box. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pearl' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x