Monday 30 April 2018

Love

Afternoon!
How are we all today? It's good and rainy down here in Norfolk - I feel like I need to borrow Noah's arc to get home tonight LOL!!!  Fingers crossed this wont last for too long.
 
I am here to share a card that I have made with Sara's Rustic Wedding Collection.
For this I used ivory centura pearl to make a 5x7 card blank, ontot his I added matt gold card from the gold luxury card stock pack.  I then added kraft card theat has been embossed with the Sra Rustic Wedding elegant rose embossing folder.  I went over this with gathered twigs distress ink.  I added the thick bridal lace, then I adda matt gold and an ivory and kraft heart die cuts that I used the delicate heart die set on.  I die cut the Love sentiment in gold card.  I finished the card by adding some pearls.
 
I hope you all have a fab day!
See you soon! x x x


No comments: