Thursday 19 April 2018

Rustic Wedding - Love

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all? I hope you're all well and are enjoying the gorgeous weather we are having today! It's my day off I've had a walk (nearly done my 10,000 steps by 11am!!) then I've spent a few hours in the garden with some nice summer tunes playing! Now I'm inside trying to cool down.

While I am cooling down I thought I'd share another card I made with Sara's Signature Rustic Wedding collection.
I made a 5x5 card blank with ivory centura pearl and layered this with the copper centura pearl from the precious metals pack.  Onto this is I added a piece of the printed kraft card, I cut the hear from the newly weds die and die cut the love die in copper card I add this to the centre of the card and then cut some of the flower shapes out of the printed card and went over them with clear spectrum sparkle, then I added these to the card front with 3D glue gel.  I added pearls to finish the card.

Enjoy the day and see you soon! x x x

1 comment:

Kate M said...

Beautiful design and I love these pearl colours togther - great card.
xx