Tuesday 3 July 2018

Fancy Card Bases

Hello Peeps!
Yes its me the bad blogger again!! I promise I'll get better then I just fall back into bag blogging ways - I hope you can forgive me!!??  Life is just so manic, getting ready for our Summer holidays and we are also moving, where I finally get my own craft room or as my OH calls it - my junk room!! How very dare he!!!  But I've had some time to make some samples with the Emma card base die.

I used the Emma base die with ivory centura pearl to make the card base.
I embosed this with the Embossalicious lattice embossing folder.  I went round the edge of the card base with mercury glass stickles.  I used the A3 Floral Treats card, I distressed the edges with scissors and then went over the edges of the card with gathered twig distress ink.  Round half of the edge of the card I added lots of small pearls and 2 butterflies cut witht he Sara Shabby Chic butterflies dies, I added a sentient cut in the matt gold card from the gold luxury card pack, cut from the Die'sire only words sentiments die set.

I love how these dies nest into each other! And they fit so well into a 6x6 envelope!!

I hope you're all well and have a fab day!
I will see you soon!! TTFN x x x

No comments: