Saturday 24 February 2018

NEW Create-a-card Dies!

Good Morning!
It's me again - the very bad blogger LOL  I am here today to share a new card with you, I have made this using the new and utterly amazing Crete-a-card cut in dies!!
 
They are just gorgeous and you can create so many different and amazing things with them!!
 
I am going to share a card I made with the Splendid Swirls die - this is just so versatile and can be used for so many occasions!!
I have used the A3 Flutterby card, I distressed the edges with scissors, I cut out the Splendid Swirl and used the edge dies to cut the whole shape out, I then used the A3 cut to cut a backing for the swirl diecut.  I added this to the card front with foam pads, and to finish I added flowers and leaves a bow and plenty of jewels, I added a Die'sire Only words With Love die cut sentiment.  I cut a butterfly with 1 of the butterfly dies from the Shabby Chic butterflies and I went over this with the Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.
 
I hope you all have a fab Saturday!!
See you all soon!!! x x x
 

No comments: