Sunday 25 February 2018

Delicate Wings

Morning Folks!!
How are we all doing today?  I am on my day off, don't worry I haven't got up at the crack of dawn I am trying to be good and schedule some posts for this week, so I don't drop off the blogging face!
 
I am here to share another project I've made using 1 of the new GORGEOUS Create-a-card dies.
For this card I have used centra pearl dark card along with some A3 flutterby card,  I embossed some white card with the floral frenzy embossing folder (this is defo one of my faves!)  I then went over this with milled lavender and dusty concord distress inks, I cut out the Delicate Wings create-a-card die, used the same distress ink over the die cut and then added some peacock feathers distress ink to certain parts, then backed this onto more A3 flutterby card and mounted to the card with foam pads.  I added lots of lilac jewels and to finish I went over the butterflies with my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle.
 
I defo think is one of my faves - I had no plan when making it and I loved how its worked out :)
 
Enjoy your Sunday - See you all soon! x x x