Saturday 20 January 2018

Flutterby Kinetic Card

Morning Folks!
How are we today on this very early Saturday morning? I hope all is well I've had 2 days off so back to work for me today :( LOL

I had quite a productive day off yesterday lots of jobs done, housework and I even managed to make this card!!
I used the A3 printed flutterby card with the trio of butterfly dies both from the flutterby collection, I used the circle swing kinetic Die'sire die with centura pearl fresh white card.  I cut the sentiment using the with love sentiment die this was one of the FAB freebies in the current Crafter's Inspiration magazine.  I added LOTS of jewels to this card!!

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Use a sentiment

I hope you all have a fab Saturday and fingers crossed my shop is nice and busy so my day goes over dead quickly please!!! See you soon x x x 

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Teresa said...

Thanks so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Country View Challenges. I love your project!! Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Teresa DT