Monday 26 February 2018

Floral Spray

Hello!
Yes its me again! Don't be too shocked I'm here 3 days in a row but I am here with another project with the new Create-a-card dies.
 
I have made a gift box with the Floral Spray die.
I made the box with ivory centura pearl and my score master score board. I decorated the top of the box with kraft card and the A3 Shabby Chic card stock.  I due cut the whole of the Floral Spray out and colored underneath with distress ink, I added the die cut to the top of the box with foam pads.  I decorated with ribbon and lace and pearls and then added a Die'sire Only Words Happy Birthday die cut.
 
I defo think I will be making a few more of these - especially  as we have Mother's Day coming up soon - my Mam just loves flowers, does yours?
 
Have a fab day - see you all soon!!! x x x


No comments: