Monday 26 February 2018

Splendid Swirls

Morning Folks!
How are we all? Are we all surviving the Beast from the East? It's cold down here in Norfolk and we have even had snow!! Fingers crossed it doesn't last long though.
 
I am here to share a new card made using the Splendid Swirls Die'Sire Create-a-card die.
I have used Centura Pearl to make the card base and I cut the Splendid Swirl die into the front of the card.  Onto the top and on the inside I added the gorgeous lilacly glitter card from the Luxury Cardstock precious metals.  Then onto this I added some of Sara Flutterby foiled card which I went over with milled lavender and dusty concord distress ink.  I added a ribbon, bow and folwers.  I die cut some butterflies from the Shabby Chic butterfly dies.  and then finished with LOTS of jewels!!
 
Have a fab day, see you all soon! x x x x

No comments: