Wednesday 10 January 2018

Ribbon Thread Die for HSN

Oh no!
I had this post scheduled to go live this morning and it hasn't - booooo! Don't you just love modern technology!! Anyways I've spotted it now and I'm posting it now (hopefully) so here goes!

Hey guys!
I have been making samples for Sara's shows on HSN and here is one I'd love to share with you.
I have used centura pearl card to make a 5x7 card blank.  Onto this I added red glitter card from the red luxury card stock pack.  I then added some centura pearl fresh white that I've embossed with the heart Gemini embossing folder.  I die cut a Die'sire heart die in the red glitter card and added this to the front of the card with 3D glue gel, I then added the Die'sire only words With Love die cut.  I cut the robbon thread die cut and threaded the ribbon to this and added to the front of the card.  TADA card is done!!

I  love red and white together - well red is my favorite color!!

Hope you all have a fab day - see you all soon! x x x x