Thursday 11 January 2018

Just for you

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today, don't worry I have scheduled this post I'm not really awake and up at this ungodly hour!! Especially on the last few days of my holidays!!!

I decided the other day it's been quite some time since I made an 8x8 card and that's what I wanted to make so off I went, and made this one!
Firstly I made the card blank with 2 sheets of ivory centura pearl and my score master board.  I trimmed it to size and used kraft card and shabby chic card.  I distressed the edges with scissors and then used gathered twigs distress ink.  I added lace and ribbon, and the lots of die cuts!  I used the floral oval die from Spellbinders with a scalloped and plain oval die.  I added a Die'sire Just for you words die cut.  And then added LOTS of pearls to the card. I added a bow to the ribbon and then added some die cut butterflies.  To the edge of the plain oval die and 
round some edges I added Mercury glass stickles. - Just to give a little shimmer!!

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge 
Simon Says Stamp - Use Patterned Paper

I hope you all have a FAB day - no idea what I'll get up to today, hopefully I'll be back soon to let you all know!!! TTFN for now!!! x x x x

2 comments:

Lin said...

Your pretty floral background sets off your design nicely! Thank your for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Kate M said...

This is gorgeous!!Beautiful card xx