Wednesday 10 January 2018

Flutterby

Evening peeps!
How are we all today? I am half way through my holidays from work and I’m wanting another week as per normal LOL 

But as I’ve had some time off from work that means I can open some of the gorgeous Sara Signature Flutterby Collection. I bought nearly all of the collection at Craftaganza in November and most is still in unopened packets! Oops. 

But today I have made this card.
I have used centura pearl fresh white card, along with the gorgeous Sara Signature Flutterby glitter card and the Fluttering frame die.  I die cut the frame into the centrua pearl and then added the glitter card to the inside to show through.  I used the With Love die from the NEW Crafters Inspiration magazine and I added lots of blue jewels.

Simple but effective eh? Please excuse my very messy Spectrum Noir markers in the photo - since I've moved into my boyfriends I've still not organised them, were talking about moving again - I may get round to it then LOL!!

I am off to blog another card I have made and you should see this soon.
Thanks for visiting me and I hope you've all had a fab day!

See you soon!! x x x


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I have that die too it is very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Fabulous card - love that die and the glitter!! xx

Brawny x said...

What a lovely card x