Friday 19 January 2018

You make my heart flutter

Morning!
How are we all today?I I hope all is well, it's a lovely sunny day down here in Norfolk but its cold.  I went to the shops earlier and boy were the paths and roads icy! So I am now back at home and in the warm.  With a list of jobs to do, I've sacked them off 'til later on!!!

I am here to share a card I have made with the gorgeous Sara Signature Flutterby collection.
I made this card back in November at the Crafter's Companion Craftaganza, I wanted to add some jewels to finish the card off and I have just done that so I thought I'd share this now.
I used the simplistic sentiments and the textured elements and fly away stamp sets. I used distress inks anf glycerin to make the background and to do the stamping.  Colors used were peeled paint, pumice stone, tumbled glass and picked raspberry.  I added the green matt mirror card under the butterfly and then mounted this onto the card from with 3D foam pads.

The second card I made is this one.
For this card I used the pink matt mirror card and used picked raspberry distress ink with glycerin to make the background.  I used the trio of wings dies to cut the butterflies.  I used pumice stone distress ink to stamp some butterflies and the sentiment.

Just how gorgoeus is the Flutterby collection?

Have a fab day - see you all soon! x x x x

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards Caroline x