Monday 9 October 2017

Special Friend

Morning Peeps!
I hope you're all well this morning!  I can walk so YAY!!! thats a bonus I'll let you know how I feel after the next class though! I am off to work today, I am on holiday countdown too - only 19 days to go! Fingers crossed they go nice & quickly!!

I am here to share a card I have made with the stunning Sara Black and Gold collection. This is defo my fave one!!!
I have used the Die'sire circle swing die - I love how well this goes with the Black and Gold.
I used the gold mirrior card and the black glitter card, along with the in bloom flower dies and some lovely gold jewels.  I used the sending my love on the front and the special friend on the inside.
Just how lush is that black glitter card?

I hope you all have a fab day, see you all again soon! x x x



View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Stunning, the black and gold are gorgeous together and I just love the design of your card. x

Brawny x said...

Stunning stylish cardvx