Sunday 8 October 2017

Christmas Wreath

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today? I hope we are all well.  I am currently feeling a little delicate! I signed up to a bootcamp when I was in Newcastle and lost some lbs, but since moving to Norfolk I've put some of them back on :( so to get rid I've signed up to Insanity Classes - so my legs feel a bit like they've had a fab workout which I suppose is how they should feel!! LOL

I am sharing a Christmas Card I have made with you today
For my card I used the matt green card from the Green Luxury car stock pack, I cut this to 6x6 for the base, into this I cut the Die'sire Traditional Wreath.  I then added red mirror card for the red luxury card stock pack to the inside.  I stamped a greeting on centura pearl gold card from the precious metals collection.  I cut the wreath border in the matt green card and backed it with red mirrior card, I added this to the card with 3D glue gel.  I then went OTT with red and gold jewels!! LOL and to finish I added a red bow to the wreath.

Very festive colors!!

I am off to re-watch The Apprentice, I love that this is back!! And get ready as were off tot he pub to watch the England match - my reward for dying at Insanity this morning LOL

Have a FAB Sunday! See you all again soon! x x x
View blog post for supplies