Sunday 15 October 2017

Christmas Tree

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today? I am on my day off - finally and I am having a very lazy day I am loving it! LOL I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

I am here to share a card I have made with you today
I have used the ice blue luxury card stock for the glitter, white card and the blue mirror card from the cute Christmas collection.  I embossed the white card with a snowflake embossing folder from the Nordic Christmas collection, I then cut the Christmas tree from the Sara Contemporary Christmas collection in the blue mirror card, I added this to the card front and added some small clear jewels, I die cut the Merry Christmas greeting from the Die'sire Only words die.

I have decorated the card on the inside to match.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
ABC Christmas Challenge - U for Unlimted, anything Christmas goes.

Have a fab day and I'll see you all soon! x x x 

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Kate M said...

Clean and simple, but very classy and elegant - love it!! xx

Dorte said...

What a lovely CAS Christmas card! So elegant! Thanks for joining in at ABC Christmas Challenge this time!
Dorte x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, love the embossing folder you used too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)