Wednesday 16 March 2016

Nature

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  It is grey and rainy here in Newcastle so yesterday and today are my days off and I am staying in!! I don't like rain :(

I am here today with my DT card for the new Creative Inspirations challenge.  
Our theme this week is Nature.
For my card I have printed a heart easel card from the Country Life CD ROM.  I added Die'sire die cuts, ribbon, jewels and a stamped sentiment.  I went over the rose image with LOADS of Spectrum Clear Sparkle - well its a flower it should be shimmery well I think so! LOL

I cant wait to see what you will make for our challenge - which you will find HERE.

I am off to watch Jeremy Kyle or Maury or some other programme I don't have to think to hard over! LOL See you all soon! x x x

View blog post for supplies


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the rose is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie