Friday 11 March 2016

Barkley Birthday

Afternoon Peeps!
I hope you are all ok, my head still feels a little fuzzy so I am taking it easy just getting ready to head out soon to get my roots frazzled! Wooooooo back to proper blonde!!! LOL

But I am here today to share a card I have made today :)
I just love these toppers - it so looks like Barkley is taking a few selfies!!! LOL Bless I bet he was on Snap Chat!! LOL 
I have used the Everyday Barkley CD ROM and the topper, border and sentiment from the Barkley paper kit.  I used core'dintaions card stock and tea dye distress ink.  I added a punched border and some pearls.  I just love Barkley - he is defo one of my faves!
I decorated the inside of the card to match.

Hope you all have a FAB Friday - see you soon!! x x x


View blog post for supplies


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline hope your head is feeling a bit better.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely card xx