Wednesday 16 March 2016

It's a good day..

Afternoon!
Yes it's me again!!! I am still at my craft desk I have been asked to make a very special card so that is secret for now but I set that to one side to dry and I made another card!!

I have just purchased the new Unicorn and Rainbows stamps and Dies from Mama Elephant - whilst I impatiently wait for them to arrive (just had a shipping notice - so not too much longer to wait!)
I decided to get out another Mama Elephant stamp set - Pandamonium.
I teamed my panda with the up and away set.  I stamped and die cut the panda and added some shading I then stamped and cut the umbrella and colored - both with Spectrum Noirs.  I then found a super cute and really teenie bow on the unforgettable set from W Plus 9 I cut that out and colored with the same pinks.  I die cut a cloud border die and used tumbled glass distress ink to make the cloud background.  I then cut a circle with Lawn Fawn stitched circle die.  I cut a white piece of card with the largest 4 bar stitched rectangle and layered this onto pink core'dinations.  I stamped the greeting and then added all to the front of the card - I rounded the corners of the card blank.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Cute and Cuddly

I am off to watch some Maury - think I'm a bit obsessed with this ha ha LOVE it!!! 
View blog post for supplies
See you all soon x x x x

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the panda is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

So cute Caroline. Great card x

Gayatri said...

So cute! Love the sky background and soft pastel colours, Caroline! Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Cute and Cuddly Challenge :)
Gayatri xx