Thursday 10 March 2016

Verity Rose - Best Friends

Evening Peeps!
How are we all today? I have had a day off so I have had a nice chilled out day it started with a headache, so I had to get rid of that first- I've watched some Catfish and made some cards - perfect day I think LOL!!

I would love to share a card I have made with the gorgeous Verity Rose CD ROM.
I printed off papers and toppers, embellishments and sentiments.  I used core'dinations card stock I distressed all the edges of the card and the papers.  I added Spectrum Clear sparkle to the image and to the sunflower.  Now I love them sunflowers but boy do you have to be patient to cut them out!! I added lace and punched border and jewels!

I decorated the inside of the card to match.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Lace or Ribbon

I am no off to watch the soaps - hope you all have a fab night!!!
See you all tomorrow!!! x x x x
View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is absolutely stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Wow this is fabulous. X

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline I absolutely love this collection,
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - I love the inside. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x