Wednesday 25 November 2015

White on White

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I hope all is well....and you are enjoying your week.  I am I love being on holiday and doing naff all LOL I went shopping on Monday I am doing some home improvements and I have purchased a new sofa!!! I feel so grown up LOL 

I am here to share my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.
This week our theme is white on white. I think white on white cards look so elegant.
For my card I used centura pearl hint of silver - my favorite card stock!  I used an embossing folder from my stash - no idea where its from sorry.  I stamped the greeting in Stazon onto a floral oval Spellbinder die cut.  I used a Crafts Too Poinsettia flower die and I went round the edges of the flower with Diamond Stickles.  I embossed Centura pearl with the embossing folder for the inside to match!!

If you would like to join in with our challenge you can find us HERE.

I am off to watch Jeremy Kyle.....then I might watch Maury.  Talk show morning I feel!! Whatever you get up to enjoy your day - see you soon!! x x x x
View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is lovely; so elegant and stylish

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card Caroline x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline I absolutely love white on white cards, very elegant, enjoy your new sofa, it sounds like your making the most of your holiday, trouble is we don't want them to end.
Hugs Julie xxx