Monday, 23 November 2015

Merry Christmas

Morning Peeps!!!
How are we all on this freezing morning? It has gotten suddenly colder last week :( I am getting the urge to put my Christmas tree up but I am putting off til at least the weekend!!! 

I am sharing a card I have made.
I stamped the gorgeous pup in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored him with Spectrum Noirs. I used Core'dinations card with Christmas patterned paper from my stash, I embossed kraft card with the Nordic Christmas Frosty Morning embossing folder.  I went over the embossing and round all the edges of the paper and round the edge of the image with tea dye distress ink.  This was a cunning plan to hide where I messed up....... 
I colored the image and all I had left to do was the right paw on the pup.  My blender was low so I refilled it, I pulled the lid off after refilling and I may have added to much and a great big splodge of ink landed on the image and made the color run!! But I think I covered it, can you see where the ink bled out??? 
I used spotty ribbon from my stash and then I stamped a greeting in memento rhubarb stalk ink.  I decorated the inside so it matches.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Winter Wonderland - 1,2,3 Challenge 1 image 2 papers and 3 embellishments.  I have used ribbon and enamel dots.
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas

I am currently watching Harry Potter and then I am going out sofa shopping - I HATE shopping especially when I have something in my mind and no shops have what I want!! :(

Have a fab day - see you all laters!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Sylv said...

Such a cute image,gorgeous card.

Sylv xx

Gayatri said...

Such an adorable card! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas Wednesday Challenge.
Gayatri xx

Avril Watson said...

AWE Caroline, what a super cute card, love it, hugs xxx

julie_woolston said...

He's a little cutie Caroline a fabulous card.
Hugs Julie xxx