Wednesday 27 May 2015

Pastels

Morning!!
How are we all today? I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend - I for a change was at work :( but we can't have it all ways I have the next 2 days off, then after Sunday I have a whole week off - what bliss!!!  But for now its another day another dollar!!! 

I am here with my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  Our theme this week is pastel colors.  So get out your pretty pinks & lovely lemons and all those other gorgeous pastel colors & get joining in with us HERE.
For my card I used a scalloped card blank.  I printed paper and the topper companion from my Bebunni Floral CD ROM.  I stamped a greeting in memento ink to the top left corner and matted the papers to the card blank. I then used Die'sire forget me not flower die and leaves to make the daisy - with card candi for the centre.  I printed a matching insert for the inside :)

Enjoy your day - I wont until 9pm LOL!! See you all soon!!! x x x



View blog post for supplies


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline
Hugs Julie xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Caroline x