Friday 29 May 2015

Scruffy Little Kittens SNEAK PEAK

Morning Folks!!!
How are we all today?  I am super as I am on my second day off, only have 2 days left at work then I am off for  a lovely whole week!!! But today I am watching some tennis and doing some housework, so I don't have to do it next week as much LOL!!

BUT today is a VERY exciting day as it is Scruffy Little Kitten SNEAK PEAK Day!
Now I liked the Scruffy Little Cat Collection - I simply ADORE the Kittens though!!!
From the CD ROM I printed a trinket box.  I embossed some centura pearl card with a raindrop embossing folder, I added Die'sire die cuts and some ribbon and jewels from my stash.  I covered the image - not all over just enough with star dust stickles and for the drawers I added brads for little handles!

How cute is this little easel box? Perfect for gift giving!!!!

I would like to enter my trinket box into the following challenge's:
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Technique Theme, make an easel card

I hope you all have a FAB day and enjoy the sneak peaks!! x x x

View blog post for supplies


3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

I agree Caroline these images are just scrummy,stunning creations.
Hugs Julie xxx

Melissa Bove said...

This is beautiful!! Love it! Such a sweet image too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Brawny x said...

Wow this is amazing. Love it x