Friday, 29 May 2015

Scruffy Little Kittens SNEAK PEAK

Morning Folks!!!
How are we all today?  I am super as I am on my second day off, only have 2 days left at work then I am off for  a lovely whole week!!! But today I am watching some tennis and doing some housework, so I don't have to do it next week as much LOL!!

BUT today is a VERY exciting day as it is Scruffy Little Kitten SNEAK PEAK Day!
Now I liked the Scruffy Little Cat Collection - I simply ADORE the Kittens though!!!
From the CD ROM I printed a trinket box.  I embossed some centura pearl card with a raindrop embossing folder, I added Die'sire die cuts and some ribbon and jewels from my stash.  I covered the image - not all over just enough with star dust stickles and for the drawers I added brads for little handles!

How cute is this little easel box? Perfect for gift giving!!!!

I would like to enter my trinket box into the following challenge's:
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Technique Theme, make an easel card

I hope you all have a FAB day and enjoy the sneak peaks!! x x x

View blog post for supplies


3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

I agree Caroline these images are just scrummy,stunning creations.
Hugs Julie xxx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

This is beautiful!! Love it! Such a sweet image too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lea Brawn said...

Wow this is amazing. Love it x