Wednesday 20 May 2015

Anything Goes

Hey Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am scheduling this post as I might be too delicate to write it tomorrow morning LOL I am sure I had an utterly awesome night at Take That - they boys never let us down so no worries there!!!

I am here with my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  This week we have a challenge of Anything Goes.  The optional extra is a sketch to follow you will find this here.
For my card I used kraft cardstock to make the card base.  I used green and pink patterned paper from my stash drawer - I have no idea where they have come from sorry.  I added a die cut border with a Die'sire lace border and added pink satin ribbon.  I stamped the gorgeous image onto Neenah card and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added the image onto the card and added a bow.  I stamped the greeting in Memento Rose Bud ink and finished the card with pink jewels.  The inside of the card is decorated to match.

Colors Used:
Cats: Blender, BG1 BG3 BG5 PP3 PP1
Flowers. PP1 PP3
Grass. LG2 LG3 LG5

I do hope you will play along with our challenge which is HERE.

See you all soon!!! x x x 


View blog post for supplies


7 comments:

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Caroline. Very pretty x

Unknown said...

this is so cute! Absolutely adorable! xx

Tracy Welham said...

Such a sweet card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image and papers. Chris xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

Deborah said...

Wow! Such an adorable card! Love the soft colours!
I became your new follower! Gorgeous work!

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan