Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas/New Year

Evening Peeps!
How are we all? I hope  all is well and everything festive is coming along just as you'd planned!!!

Sorry I am late today with my post, I went to a cruise training event at the cinema and we even got treated to Get Santa - have you seen it? If not I recommend it, it was a FAB feel good festive family film!!!  

BUT I am here with my Creative Inspirations DT card - we have an extended challenge over the holidays and our theme is Christmas/New Year so super easy!!!!
For my card I embossed some white card with the Let it Snow embossalicious embossing folder and matted this onto red card.  Onto this I added my scene.  I made this with In the Park stamps from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped snowflakes in versamark and embossed them with white embossing powder then used distress inks to make the blue sky. I added the "snow" to the bench with 3D glue gel and covered it with icicle stickles.  I added some red ribbon and finished with a greeting and some red jewels.

I hope you will pop over to join in with us you can find us HERE.

I am off to dry my hair and get ready for The Apprentice and Greys Anatomy to come on!! See you all soon x x x x
View blog post for supplies

No comments: