Thursday 18 December 2014

Winter Wishes

Hey Peeps
How are we all today?  Well I am feeling MEGA un-festive I have hardly any cards ready and no presents!!! A mad rush on Christmas Eve I think as I have DT work to do on Saturday and it's Newcastle V Sunderland on Sunday so that means an all day drinking session!!! I know how to prioritize don't I hahaha!!

I am here with a Christmas card to share today.
I have used Neenah white card, I stamped the Magical Star Moonbeam Meadow stamp with memento tuxedo black ink and I colored with spectrum noirs.  I stamped the greeting too.  I embossed the white card with a snowflake embossing folder which I used my circle diffuser over the image.  I matted this onto red card and then onto a card blank.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Winter Inspiration

I am off to get ready for work, so see you all soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colouring! Gorgeous card! xx

Lin said...

Your bears are so sweet, Caroline, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Brawny x said...

Aw great card. I love the image x