Wednesday 10 December 2014

Anything Goes

Hey Peeps!!!
I hope you are all well.  I am back to work - and as usual it feels like I've never been away ha ha ha, but not too bad was in yesterday and I'm off today, in tomorrow and I'm off Friday!!

So I am here today with my DT Card for the NEW challenge at Creative Inspirations.
Our theme this week is Anything Goes & if you pop over to the blog there is an optional extra of a sketch to follow - just in case you like a "challenge" challenge!!!
For my card I have used the FAB image from our Sponsor the Paper Shelter.  I colored it with spectrum noirs, I used the Let it snow embossalicious embossing folder onto my printed stripe paper, I then used tea dye distress ink to go over the embossing and round the image, I stamped a sentiment from my stash and added red jewels.

I am off to watch some Harry Potter films haven't seen them in about 4 weeks so I may as well!! LOL Have a FAB Day  x x x x


View blog post for supplies

No comments: