Wednesday 19 November 2014

Take Your Pick

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today?  Well the holidays are going FAB I have done nothing but craft & watch TV and listen to music - how lovely!!! I am today going to meet my Mam and then I'm off to color my hair - bye bye roots!!

I thought I have scheduled this post - but oops I hadn't so sorry I am a bit late!
It is my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  Our theme is Take Your Pick.
You can either use brown and white or something vintage.
For my card I went for brown and white.
I made an A6 card blank from Centura pearl card, I embossed the kraft card with the Let it Snow embossing folder & went over with Tea Dye distress ink.  I added a scalloped border from centura pearl.  I cut 2 circles with spellbinder dies.  Onto the large circle I stamped the winter tree image with Versamark & embossed with white embossing powder.  I added onto a white scalloped circle.  Onto the smaller circle I stamped a Merry Christmas greeting in Memento Rich Cocoa.  I embellished with white pearls.

Please join in with our challenge, I cant wait to see what you pick! And of course there is a prize on offer.


View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful x I love the laying of single colour tones x very effective :D
hugs
Sandie xx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Caroline. Love the colour and design x

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline your card is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

julie_woolston said...

Love this Caroline lovely tree and embossing.
Hugs Julie xxx