Thursday 20 November 2014

Sunflower Bunni

Hey Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I had to go get my hair done last night so I have MEGA loads of TV to catch up on.  Jungle and The Apprentice, Grey's Anatomy and How To Get Away With Murder!!  Nice day off again - doing nowt!! LOL

I have a new card to share today.
I made an 8x8 card and matted and layered with lemon centura pearl and the gorgeous blue printed paper from the Bebunni Floral CD ROM.  I embossed the centura pearl with a butterfly embossing folder, and went over with tumbled glass & squeezed lemonade distress ink.  I added a Die'Sire lace border die with lemon organza ribbon.  I stamped the greeting & embellished with punched butterflies & lots of jewels!!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - So Girlie

I hope you have a FAB Day - See you soon!!!



View blog post for supplies

No comments: