Monday 17 November 2014

Blue Christmas

Hello People!!!
How on earth are we all??? I am excellent - wooooooo as it's my holidays, three whole weeks off :) lots of crafting & getting Christmas stuff ready!!!

I have been at my desk this morning & I have made a card with the gorgeous Mulberry Wood.
I printed the snowflake & plaid papers from the Mulberry Wood CD ROM, then I embossed the snowflake paper with the Let it Snow embossalicious embossing folder, I went over it with Broken China distress ink.  I added a punched border & some ribbon, I embellished with a snowflake diecut a stamped greeting & blue jewels.  I stamped the Panda image in memento tuxedo black ink onto neenah card & colored with Spectrum Noirs.

I would love to enter my card into the Bunny Zoe's November Challenge - Snow

I have re-drawn my Bebunni stamp winner.  And this time it is:

Please email me to arrange your stamp.

I am off to watch my new fave TV Show - How to Get Away With Murder.
See you All Soon!!! x x x x


View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That card is just so sweet and congrats to your new winner hugs Nikki C

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun! Hugs xx