Thursday 2 January 2014

Bebunnis

Morning Peeps!
How are we all? I hope you all had a FAB New Year - I HATE New Year's Eve so I stayed in with a few drinks & found Robbie Williams Take The Crown Concert was on TV so I turned that up & had a good old boogie with The Robster!
 
So Bebunni will be available for tomorrow - yes that's right tomorrow at 12 noon!  So I am going to show a few cards today :)  These have all been made with the super gorgeous Hunkydory Paperkit.
Awwwww cute Bebunni is getting married - I used some of the gorgeous cardstock & added the beautiful topper & sentiment.

Bebunni Baby Card, I teamed the cardstock up with silver mirri card & added some purple satin ribbon.

I used the gorgeous cardstock with the mobiles printed, I added a image topper & sentiment & then cut a border into a ribbon end & added a Baby Epiphany embellishment.

I have used some of the card stock & 2 of the toppers & some gorgeous silver hearts - all from the paperkit.
 
With very little this paperkit makes some gorgeous cards :)
All the card have inserts as there is also a FAB insert collection pack with the same gorgeous images on & FAB sentiments - too cute!!!
 
I'm off to get ready for work - see you all soon!!! x x x x

No comments: