Wednesday 1 January 2014

Celebrations

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  I hope you all had a FAB New Year's Eve.  I don't really like to go out on New Year.  I don't like being to be happy LOL plus I think it's a bit rude to charge you to get into a pub that's free the rest of the year!!  Anyways enough moaning from me....
 
I am here as we have our new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  We have a FAB theme of Celebrations.
 
For this I went with the Birth of a New Baby Boy - Awwwwwww
I have used the gorgeous Bebunni Baby Stamp I colored him with Spectrum Noirs.  I layered him onto a scalloped Spellbinder oval die - I went round the edge of the scallops with stardust stickles - & over Bebunni's dangling heart!  I printed the blue patchwork paper from the CD ROM, I punched the bottom edge of the paper with a Martha Stewart punch., I added a strip of white crd also punched with the same punch & then added some blue spotty ribbon, I added some white & blue jewels :)
 
I do hope you will pop over & join in with our challenge - you can see it HERE!
 
Have a great day - see you all soon!! x x x


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Adorable Caroline not long to wait.

Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card...Happy New Year Caroline xxxx