Friday 3 January 2014

Hearts

Woo Hooooooo!
How are we all today in blogland?? I hope all is well.  I am here today with my DT card for the brand new Crafter's Companion January Challenge.
 
We have a FAB theme of Hearts this month!
I have used this super gorgeous Bebunni Stamp. I colored him with Spectrum Noirs.
I used centura pearl cardstock which I embossed with a heart embossing folder from my stash, I made a border of red card & white card punched with a Martha Stewart doily heart lace punch, I wrapped some red & white twine & added the "I love you" stamped sentiment.
 
I think this stamp is one of my faves!! Too cute!!!
 
I hope you will pop over to our blog & join in with our challenge!
And remember you can see Bebunni at 3pm & 7pm today woooooo! x x x


3 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, I love red & white looks so vibrant, a great image too.
Happy New Year
Janet xxx

Sylvia said...

Such a cute Valentine bunny, super card.

Sylv xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely, adorable card.
luv
Debby