Sunday 4 January 2009

Sunday's Creations..



from me - only have 2 today.


The first is a pink Penny Black Bear. he has been stamped & colored with Pro Markers, 3D mounted onto oval nesties, white & pink card stock, white pearl card has been embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots, Anita's jewels Dovecraft greeting, ribbon from local shop & Divine Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder wmbossed the top & bottom half of pearl card, craft tonic card blank.


I have had a super lazy day today & am totally gutted Im at work 9-9 tomorrow even though I need the extra work I don't wanna do it really!! lol but then again I dont even really wanna do my 9-5 shifts either!!!!


My 2nd card is an Easter card, I think for my Gran, but as I may have already told you I make cards for ppl then change my mind a million times!
Penny Black image stamped & colored with Pro Markers, matted onto pale green pearl card & silver card, 3 pale green Anita's jewels, greeting matted onto same card & which is printed from the PC & down the side silver card & green card embossed with cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder.
I think this is quite sweet but maybe should've went with a deeper color like a pale orange/peach what do you think???

No comments: