Saturday 27 July 2019

Faith

Good Morning Lovelies!!
How are we all today?
 I am on my day off, but no I am not up at this time I have scheduled my post, I am hoping the wether forecast is wrong and it won't rain today, as I have just bought a new bike and I'm wanting to get out and about on it!!

I am here to share another card I made for the Gemini Cut and Emboss weekender on Create & Craft.
I have used the faith folder to make this card.
I made an 8x8 card with kraft card, I layered with matt gold card from the gold luxury card pack, the paper is from the poinsettia perfection 12x12 paper pad.  I cut the folder and went over the decorative embossing with empire gold guilding wax, then i layered this onto matt gold card.  I added a ribbon and bow and the guardian angel from the traditional Christmas collection.  I finished with gold jewels.

I hope you have a fab Saturday and thanks for visiting me!!
See you all soon!! x x x

No comments: