Friday 26 July 2019

Holly

Good Afternoon!
How are we all doing today?  I am melting here in Norfolk, I literally just want to sit in the freezer LOL but I am in my craft room today, trying to make something but it just isn't happening it might be as the fan I have on is blowing stuff about too much!! 

Anyways I am here to share a card I have made with the NEW & GORGEOUS Christmas Cut and Emboss folders from Crafter's Companion.

For this card I made a base from Kraft card, I cut it to 7x8", I used the matt green card from the luxuray green card pack, I layered some holly printed paper from the poinsettia 12x12 paper pad.  I cut & embossed the folder into kraft card and I went over this with empire gold guilding wax.  I added some small gold jewels around the swirls and on the holly bells, and layered this onto green matt card.  I added some larger gold jewels in the corners and added a gold bow.
I really like how this card turned out. :)

Fiona will be on at 1pm & 7pm with the folders on Create & Craft today.
I CAN'T wait to watch!!!

I hope you all have a FAB day & don't get too hot!!!
See you all soon!!! x x x

No comments: