Monday 29 July 2019

Merry Christmas

Morning folks!
How are we all today? Well I am very pleased the sun has come back and the rain has disappeared even tho it was perfect weather for Christmas crafting in my craft room!

While it was raining I made this card to share with you today.
I used kraft card to make the 5x5" card base.  I used gold mirri card from the luxury gold card pack, and decorated with poinsettia paper from the Nature's Garden poinsettia perfection paper 12x12" pad.

I used the poinsettia flower die to make the flower, I used red matt & green mirri card from the luxury card packs.  I went over the flower & holly leaves with empire gold gilding wax.  I stamped the Christmas sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink onto a piece of kraft card I cut into a banner, I went round the edges with the gilding wax.

I decorated the inside witht he same card and paper.  I did add a smaller panel at the bottom with a sentiment from the Merry Christmas sentiment & verse stamp set.

Here is a side view so you can see all the inside and out (just!)

All of my supplies for this card are from Crafter's Companion.
You can shop with them HERE.

I hope you all have a FAB Monday, I am still in my craft room I have some DT work to do before I go to work later in the week!

Thanks for visiting me, see you all soon!! x x x

No comments: