Saturday 9 March 2019

Hello 🦄

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all is good. Well isn’t it windy today? I’m feeling a bit like Dorothy in the wizard of oz lol

I have a card to share that I have made using the super cute Clearly abesotted Unicorn stamps. 

I have made the background with a Mama Elephant cloud border die. I cut this onto a scrap piece of card and layered tumbled glass distress ink onto some card. I then moved the cloud die cut and coloured TIL all the Card was covered with clouds.
I layered the cloud card onto some pastel pink centura pearl and added a die cut Hello sentiment in the same pink card.   I stuck this to the card front and added some small clear jewels. 

I stamped the cute unicorn in memento tuxedo black ink and coloured it with pro markers. I went over it’s maine and tail with clear spectrum noir sparkle. 
I have decorated the inside to match. And stamped a sentiment from the unicorn stamp set 🦄.

I’d love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - For a child
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes. 

Thanks for visiting me. I hope you have a fab Saturday 
See you all soon! X x x x


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so swèt, love the pastel shades, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

jane stillman said...

Such a cute card, love the colours, and a great sky

brenda said...

Such a cute Unicorn with a touch of sparkle and perfect creation for a child, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

*Vicki* said...

That unicorn is so sweet!! What a soft and pretty design! Love the shimmer too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)