Sunday 3 March 2019

Mother’s Day

Morning folks!
How are we all today? Well it’s a very rainy day here in Norfolk and I’m currently on the bus to work. But Robbie is keeping me company 😍

I have a Mother’s Day card to share today. 

For my card I have used centura pearl card. I have embossed this with a floral 3D embossing folder. I then went over this with spun sugar, mulled lavender and dusty concord distress inks. Then I added silver guilding wax. I layered this onto silver mirror card and added a silver floral oval die cut then a scalloped and plain oval both have been coloured with the same distress inks and embossed and then guilding was added. Then I added a die cut Happy Mother’s Day sentiment and attached to the card with 3D glue gel. I finished by adding some jewels. 💎 

Thanks for visiting me
See you soon x x x 

2 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card - don't work too hard! lol

Unknown said...

This is a very beautiful card. It could just as well be an Easter, Birthday, Sympathy, Well wishes..........well, used for anything, I should just say! Thanks for the details of how you made/created it! :-)