Tuesday 12 March 2019

Large Numbers - 40!

Morning folks!
How are we all today? I hope all is well. I am currently on my way to Norwich to go to work. Boooo
Day off tomorrow though so come on Wednesday hurry up! LOL

I am sharing a card I have made using the large Gemini number stencil and dies. 
For my card I have used kraft card to make the card base. I cut this out and then cut the largest stencil again. So you couldn’t see the card fold at the side of the 4!  I then cut 3 colours of coredinations card stock with the stencil and die. And layered  these onto the card. The lady layer I added with 3D foam pads. I then went round the edge of all layers of the 40 with mercury glass stickles. I then added a die cut gold happy birthday sentiment. 

Thanks for visiting me today!
See you all again soon. x x x 



1 comment:

jane stillman said...

A very clever card - enjoy your day off tomorrow