Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday Sparkle

Morning :)
How are we all today?  I hope all is well on this Sunday. I am up MEGA early getting ready for work but it gives me a chance to watch the Hollyoaks omnibus - I love watching it all in one go I hate waiting for the next episode everyday LOL!!

I have a card to share today.  This has been made with my Sugar and Spice CD ROM.
I printed a card companion from the CD.  On the image I I covered the flowers with stardust stickles.  I stamped the greeting in Elderberry memento ink.  I added a doily lace border punched with a Martha Stewart punch, I added pink ribbon.  I die cut the Die'sire butterflies and covered them with stickles and added pearls.  I printed an insert from the CD for the inside.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Diecuts and Punches
Simon Says Stamp - Special lady/girlie

I am off to get ready for my Sunday at work - see you soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline
Hugs Julie xxx

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful :) looks like lilacs almost, which are my favorite! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!