Thursday 5 March 2015

Barkley for Mam

Morning!!
How are we all today? I have had 2 lovely days off and its back to work today BUT it's not too bad as I am off tomorrow :)

I had a 2 days off and I spent it shopping and crafting how nice :)
I have a card to share today - I think this will be for my Mam for Mother's day but I think I've made about 4 to choose from to send! ARGH I hate making cards for my Mam, I'm always over picky!
I used my Barkley CD ROM. I printed the papers and the image from the CD. I also printed the Mam.  I Stamped my sentiment in Elderberry memento ink and used the Friends and Family sentimentals.  I used spun sugar distress ink on the banner and over the Mam letters. I used the Die'sire essential butterflies - I covered them with stardust stickles and I added lots of jewels to my card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Tie a bow
Simon Says Stamp - Special Lady/Girlie

I am off to work now, have a FAB Thursday, see you all soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Caroline, A fabulous card and image. Love the colours. A great design.

Chrissy xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, you mum will love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Teresa Kline said...

hello Caroline! beautiful card, so many amazing details! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*