Thursday 12 March 2015

Anything goes...

Evening Guys
OMG I am so late with this post sorry, I thought I had scheduled it but then forgot then I thought Id done it so much I forgot to do it again LOL

I have my DT card for the new Creative Inspirations challenge.  This week its anything goes with the optional extra of following the sketch on the blog.
We were sent these lovely digs to play with.  I colored my image with pro markers - just fancied a change :) I used paper and ribbon and jewels from my stash.

No idea where there from so I cant link to them below sorry :(

Im off to watch tonight Sewing Bee - dont tell me who wins LOL 
See you all tomorrow x x x

5 comments:

Brawny x said...

She is fabulous. Great card x

Unknown said...

Caroline this is stunning, I thought i was the only person, who forgot things, LOL...love the image, layout and colours, hugs xxx

Jan said...

Adorable card Caroline xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

She is fab. X