Monday 10 May 2010

Tilda in the Tulips

Hello Again ..... I'm back with another card!

I've been trying to put this together since last night & it isnt actually how I wanted it, I orginally wanted to use Tilda's Windmill but it wasnt working, so here is my Tulip background again!

My card stock is from paper milll, paper papermania rose garden, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, Magnolia tulip Tilda & tulip background, both colored with pro markers & I've added start dust stickles to the tulips & to Tilda's dress.
I liked the 3D tulips yesterday so I've made these tulips 3D too! I distressed the edges of the card with a distressing tool, and the greeting is a Forever Friends stamp.

I'm off to watch the rest of my Bones DVD with the utterly gorgeous David Boreanaz, I don't even care he's joined the Rat Pack....... he's delish mmmmm!!!! See you later, maybe tomorrow night as I'm back to work tomorrow.......gutted.com LOL!! X x X

13 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Caroline!! I also luv the 3d tulips and the pink and green together works so well. Lotsa luv xxxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

UHHH YOU HAVE THE PASTEL COLORS GOING,SO PRETTY! Great coloring.RubyM:)

Scrappinangler said...

She is so cute! LOve the soft colors!

Leonie said...

Pretty scene. love the pastel and your 3D flowers look great!
Hugs Leonie

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline...another lovely card. Love the soft colors...and the great 3-D effect on the tulip! Pat Frank (VA)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh so lovely Caroline! Love the soft scene you've created and anything with tulips I love! Beautiful!

hugz,
Suzanne

Patti Jo said...

Precious scene Caroline! Love all your colors and coloring! Terrific card!

Shelley said...

Just lovely,those soft tones really are gorgeous. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Caroline, love the sweet tilda.
Luv
Debby

Barb F said...

this one is just plain pretty! Hugs, Barb F

JAN said...

beautiful layering on this stunning card Caroline..its gorgeous..hugs janet

Kathy Gerace said...

I really like the soft colors you used on this card. The Floral Background is so pretty all by itself. Beautiful job on your card.
Kathy Gerace

cabio's craft corner said...

Caroline, that's such a cheerful background you created for Tilda. Love the layering job and the distressing edges. Very sweet and cute!
Hugs,
Cabio